Gravelbourg Food Bank Christmas Hamper DriveDecember 7 2022
Food Bank volunteers and Minor Hockey Stars Elves will go door to door collecting non-perishable items on Monday, December 12 starting at 6 pm.
Not going to be home? No problem!
- leave items on your doorstop/door handle
- drop off donation at the Gravelbourg Community Music Centre (Arthabasca St Convent, South wing doors)
- Donation boxes located at Co-op, local schools and churches
- Cash donations may be deposited at the Innovation Credit Union
FOOD BANK WISH LIST
- Canned Meat (ham, turkey, chicken)
- Pasta & Sauces
- Hamburger Helper
- Side Kicks/Pasta/Rice
- Canned Stew
- Boxed Potatoes
- Canned Vegetables
- Fruit Juices
- Lunch Snacks (fruit cups, pudding, granola bars)
- Soup Crackers
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, BBQ Sauce)
- Spices, Pepper, Salt, Sugar
- Jams, Cheese Whiz, Peanut Butter
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
- Body Soap/Hand Soap/Bar Soap
- Feminine Products
- Shaving Cream/Razors
- Toilet Paper
- Children's Vitamis
- Children & Adult Tylenol/Advil
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Soap
- All Purpose Cleaners
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
CASH DONATIONS AND GIFT CARDS ACCEPTED
If you or someone you know needs a hamper, request forms are available at the Co-p, Rexall, and Gravelbourg Family Pharmacy.
The deadline for hamper request is December 13, 2022.
For more information, please call 306-648-2807 or text 306-648-8150.
Thank you for for your continued support!
Leave a Comment