Employment Opportunity - Maintenance 6
The Town of Gravelbourg is currently seeking applications for the position of Maintenance 6.
Skills Experience & Qualifications Required or willing to obtain within a reasonable time frame:
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Possession of a Valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver’s license accompanied with an acceptable Driver’s Abstract
- Criminal Record Check
- Five (5) or More Years of Experience in Public Works and Utilities
- Valid Certifications in Water Distribution Level 1, Wastewater Collection & Treatment Level 1
- Limited Power Engineering (Firemen’s Certificate and License)
- Power Mobile Equipment, Grader Operation Certificate
- Power Mobile Equipment, Backhoe Operation Certificate
Hours of work and wage:
Public Works Summer Hours are 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, winter hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Maintenance 6 is a Union position with a wage of $24.40 per hour, overtime pay at 1.5 per hour, standby pay 9.5% of regular wage per hour, benefits and pension plan as per the CUPE Local 4341 Collective Agreement.
How to Apply:
Please forward your Resume, Cover Letter and a list of 3 References to: Craig Faulkner, Public Works Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 306-648-3400 or in person at the Town of Gravelbourg Office Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm. Closing date to submit applications is July 16, 4:00pm
Maintenance 6 Position - full job description
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you.