It's the 20th Anniversary of the Southern Saskatchewan Summer Solstice Festival!
- Epic Street Fair on Main St featuring over 40 vendors
- Solstice Snacks: Local eats from around the world!
- Styles Carnival & Bouncy Castle
- Windy River Petting Zoo
- Arts and Crafts Tent
- Traditional Storytelling Teaching
- Museum Tours & Community Art Quilt Display
- Hoop dancing workshop
- Face painting
- FREE, cultural activities all afternoon on the Soucy Park Stage
5 pm - 10 PM: The FREE family fun continues with live music in the park from Denita & Ron, Fransaskois singer Thomas Chevalier, and bluegrass wizards The Local Group. You won't want to miss the special appearance from hoop dancer Terrance Littletent and the Kawacatoose boys.
10 pm - 2 am: Wrap up your Solstice Weekend by rocking out to all your favourite tunes with Kings & Renegades. 19+ only and the cover is only $10!
Summer has arrived!