Submit your proposals!
For the Community Participatory Budget: https://forms.gle/V4zhQkpbAKVb91nM7
For the Business Participatory Budget: https://forms.gle/KmGpPzwbtdXkr7xS9
If you prefer to put pen to paper, pick up a for at the Post Office entrance and return it by June 21st!
Participatory Budget Committe
The Participatory Budget Committee shall be composed of:
One (1) representative of Council appointed by the Town of Gravelbourg;
Two (2) representatives of the Business Community;
Four (4) community members at large and
The Economic Development Officer will act as a liaison to the committee with no voting power.
The Participatory Budget Committee will:
- Set and review annually the guidelines for eligible projects of the Community Participatory Budget and the Business Participatory Budget.
- Review submitted ideas to ensure they respect every guideline
- Review the estimated cost for every eligible project to ensure the quotation considers all costs.
- Ensure that every idea is treated fairly without personal bias.
The group has authority to:
- Determine the eligibility guidelines for the projects
- Reject a proposed project that does not meet the eligibility guidelines
- Adjust and review the guidelines on an annual basis
Expected to be a total of 3 meetings per year!
If you would like to be part of this project, fill the form here or contact the EDO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-648-3301 ext 4
Consult the Committee Terms of Reference to learn more about the structure of the committee