Gravelbourg offers an abundance of serviced land and a local government that is committed to expanding economic opportunities. If you are considering investing in Gravelbourg, starting a business, or seeking support for your existing business, let us assist you in reaching your goals.
Economic Development Office
Officer: Ariel Haug
Phone: 306-648-3301 x4
Call for Expressions of Interest: Former Gravelbourg Convent Site Adaptive Re-use
The Town of Gravelbourg is conducting a two phased search to identify firms or groups able to provide a credible proposition for the Adaptive Re-use of the Former Gravelbourg Convent Site (Convent of Jesus & Mary). If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please review the document below. All enquiries should be directed to the Economic Development Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Real Estate
Please contact the Economic Development Office at 306-648-3301 x4 or email email@example.com to learn more about current commercial property listings or business opportunities.
Commercial Tax Incentives
That the following tax incentives be placed on commercial properties in the Town of Gravelbourg for purposes of economic development:
- Construction of a new commercial building: 100% tax exemption in each year of a five year consecutive period to the original benefiting persons or business.
- Extension to existing commercial building:
- 100% tax exemption for the first year on the new construction or extension to the\original benefiting persons or business.
- 75% tax exemption for the second year on the new
construction or extension to the original benefiting
persons or business.
- 50% tax exemption for the third year on the new construction or extension to the original benefiting persons or business.
- 25% tax exemption for the fourth year on the new construction or extension to the original benefiting persons or business.
Further, that these incentives shall cease immediately upon closure of the commercial building and; Further that each current and future incentive provided shall be limited and subject to any future legislative enactments which may restrict the Town's ability to provide them to the extent set out in this resolution and; Further that Resolution 210/04 be hereby rescinded.